Welcome!

Welcome and Hope you enjoy reading about this CrAzY and wEiRd family and learn a few things as well.....=)

Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Sailor's Wife - A Little Bit Of Everything Intro....

Hello Blogging World! 

Let me tell you a little bit about My Family:

Left to Right: Aiden, Daddy, Mommy, and Liam.
This picture was in Oct 2010,
its really the only one with all of us until the middle of Aug.
     Hi, My name is Tiffiny, I am a Navy wife, have been for almost 4 years now and PROUD of it. I am also an Army "Brat".  I was Active Duty in the Navy as well, did 5 years and got out to be a Stay-At-Home Mom. My Husband, Brian, is the World's Most Loving husband and World's Greatest dad. He is smart, sweet, kind, funny, and the sexiest man I have ever met. Well, to me he is and that's all that matters. LOL! We were both stationed on a ship together and met through a mutual friend. I knew the moment we met he was the one and I knew that he was not like the other guys I dated he was different, like i had met my Soulmate and my Best Friend. He puts up with my BS and that says alot.  My husband and I have 2 Beautiful boys, my oldest Aiden 4 and my youngest Liam 2 1/2. Aiden was diagnosed in April 2011 with Autism. Both of my children are my PRIDE and JOY and wouldn't change either one for the world. I love them just the way they are, in there corky, weird and funny ways, and with all of my Heart. We have 2 Cats, Temperance AKA Tempie (Female) she is 4 years old and Seeley (Male) he is 3 years old. Had both since they were kittens. And Yes, they are named after the characters off of Bones. LOL! My Husband and I decided to name them after Bones because we love the show so much and I just love the character names.


Let me tell you a little bit about My Blog:

   My blog is about everything that has to do with everything that goes on in my family life, well, just about everything. From the little things, To the Big things. I started this blog for alot of reasons: keeping in touch with family, crafting, cooking, canning, being a stay-at-home mom, military wife, etc... Sometimes I just need to talk to someone, But there is just NO one available to talk to at the time, about something interesting going on or I just need to rant, vent and/or rave about what is going on in our family/life. One thing I won't do in this blog, is talk about personal issues or arguments that I have with my husband. I don't do it on my Facebook page or any other networking sites. Plus, I don't think you want to hear about them anyways. But on the other hand, I will talk about past challenges we have encountered over the years. About how we deal with deployments and stuff like that. Also, just as a warning or heads up, you choose, I do cuss, so you might see a few words here or there in my future blogs. I don't do it on purpose but I am also not going to sit here and have to correct myself either. This is just how I am and how I have always been. On the other hand, I have been catching myself whenever I am around my children. Also, another warning, I don't use grammar properly either. You might see me miss use curtain words and you probably already spotted them, right! I might have my hubby do a couple of blogs just to get the male side of the story....LOL!!

Welcome and Hope you enjoy reading about this CrAzY and wEiRd family and learn a few things as well.....=)
Thank You!!



No comments:

Post a Comment